Re: Change 1.4.10 to Level AA

I think that the difficulties you cite concerning reflow for current
websites are not harder than implementing any Level A criterion in 1.3.
That is, if the developer hasn't designed for it.

I think raising 1.4.10 to level A would demonstrate how much more useful it
is, compared to 1.4.4.

Best Wayne