Re: Focus visisble (enhanced) history

Hey Alastair,
Thank you for the clarification.

- Regarding 1.4.7; In all fairness, that CfC you're referring to doesn't
mention changing the conformance level of 1.4.7. I get that the chairs
might have thought that this change was implied by "Add Focus Visible
(Enhanced)", but to me that was not obvious. I will open an issue on Github
as you suggested. I have heard from other people at Deque with questions
about this, so this does not change my vote for the FPWD.

- Regarding "success criterion" in the heading; If it wasn't intentional,
let's change it back. I do kind of like the change, but we would need a
definition of "success criterion" if we were to make such a change. I think
it may be best to put it back for the FPWD and revisit this later.

- Regarding the errata. I noticed the difference by diffing 2.1 with the
draft. How come WCAG 2.1 hasn't been updated if there is an errata? I
opened a similar issue for 2.0 a few months back too (
https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/920). It'd be good to have a timeline
for this. But this shouldn't hold up FPWD.

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe for Web product owner - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair ACT-R