Re: Focus visible enhanced exception

> Am 17.06.2020 um 00:08 schrieb Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>:
>
> Without defining what the thing it would be proximate to (which doesn’t sound easy), I’m not sure how to address that.
Sure, I realise it’s a different case in the video, which just highlights the proximity issue. A solution might need to work with the concept of what I loosely phrased ‘payload’ of a control, and I admit I can’t see a good way of generalising that. I can certainly live with that ’fat border’ exception, it just still seems  too prescriptive not to create pushback.