Re: Focus visible enhanced exception

Ok, sorry that I got that wrong!
Would it not at least need to take into account text alignment (have the thick short border at the side where the text, or generally ‘payload’ of the control, aligns)?
I still feel uncomfortable with the specificity of that exception (but don’t have a better workable idea to plug that loophole).

Sent from phone