Re: Messages from previous editors on 2.4.7 focus visible

Michael Gower wrote:

> I have a suggestion for rewording which I think addresses Alastair's
concerns:

*“- Unobscured:* The focus indicator is not entirely hidden by
author-created content.”

+1, that sounds quite accurate and useful.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good