Re: Pre-CFC - Redundant entry

Hi All

I'm not sure if this will be helpful but here is the history of why we
defined the term "process" as I remember it.

We had a page based conformance model where a site could
vertically scope out some pages (with documentation) and still meet the
WCAG for the other pages. This created a problem for a group of pages where
all of them were necessary to complete the activity. We didn't want to have
some pages in scope (conforming) and others out of scope (not conforming).

A secondary concern was steps in a page such as the example we provided in
the definition of Captcha.

We could create a new term if we need more granularity than the current
definition, although it's always better to use existing definitions where
possible.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*