Re: Subject: CfC (via survey) - Republish Conformance Challenges

AG Working Group members,

As we have received only positive feedback leading up to this CfC and no
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/conformance-challenges-CFC-05-26-20/results>indicating
that group members could not live with this decision, this CfC is agreed on
as a consensus opinion of the working group.

This decision will be recorded at https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Decisions

Regards,

Rachael

--