Re: Content Usable Review (Updated Dates)

Greetings AGWG,

(I had hoped to copy my comments that I had sent in the parallel APA
survey directly into the AGWG survey, as the concerns I had listed for
APA are more relevant for AGWG than for APA WG. The AGWG survey was not
yet open at the time I reviewed and commented on the Content Usable
Draft, and it is closed now. Therefore, linking and commenting here/now.)

My earlier comments are on the public-apa-admin list here:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-apa-admin/2020Apr/0003.html

With regard to the Abstract and the Policy section, I believe it is
important to address the listed issues before this goes to FPWD, in
order to prevent potentially significant misunderstandings.

I've briefly reviewed the revised Editors' draft. I think that these are
an improvement but that they don't yet sufficiently address the concerns
raised. I have also noted additional responses in the survey stating
that this draft does not sufficiently clarify its relationship to WCAG
guidance. Perhaps this aspect needs a joint effort between the WG and
the TF.

Regards,

- Judy

--