Re: Sentence in COGA Note

I also agree the goals are entirely compatible. I was hoping that I
captured COGA's goals in the phrase

"while guarding the COGA recommendations and core message of the note"

I would love to get these recommendations into the hands of authors AND
also keep WCAG strong.

If you would like me to join the COGA call I'm willing.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Mobile:  613.806.9005