Re: CFC - Add Dragging SC to WCAG 2.2 draft

Alastair et al,

I have closely reviewed Wilco's questions and have those same questions
myself.  In looking at the survey, I see similar concerns.  So, I believe
these questions should be addressed before we advance.

*glenda sims* <glenda.sims@deque.com>, cpwa
<https://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>   | team a11y lead

        deque systems <http://www.deque.com>  accessibility for good