From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2020 4:53 PM
To: Schnabel, Stefan <stefan.schnabel@sap.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: Plugins as SC - thread was: Visual Indicators

> The current wording of respective SC Test just not reflects that thinking fully.

Hi Stefan,

You are referring to a test procedure in a technique, not an "SC test". As a sufficient technique C36 is one way of meeting the SC, but it is not the only way, and it isn't the place to explain the SC.

The understanding document is where explanations would be provided:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG21/Understanding/text-spacing.html

Kind regards,

-Alastair