Re: Visual Indicators

Stefan writes:

"...Being late to the party, I’d like to see a respective sentence to be
added in the requirement to be more precise and avoiding ambiguities in
interpretation."

Hi Stefan,

Would you care to offer a draft example of what kind of sentence you'd like
to see?

We need to be careful here, as the W3C has neither the remit or power to
*force* browsers to do anything (which is one of the reasons why continued
work on UAAG has stopped). That said, there *ARE* browser extensions that
allow for this functionality today, so I am a bit unclear on what you
consider to be ambiguous.

JF

--
*​John Foliot* | Principal Accessibility Strategist | W3C AC Representative
Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good