Re: Finding Help

Correct. It should look like this:

For single page apps or any set of web pages
<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#dfn-set-of-web-pages> with blocks of content
that are repeated on multiple web pages
<https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#dfn-web-page-s>, at least one of the
following is included or linked in a consistent location:

   - Human contact details
   - Human contact mechanism
   - Self-help option that includes a search capability
   - A fully automated chatbot that can:
      - recognize misspelled words,
      - provide human contact details if the chatbot is unable to provide a
      satisfactory response after 3 attempts,
      - be dismissed with a single interaction, and recalled using a link
      or button.

Except for archival unsupported content which is clearly labeled as such,
or where finding help would invalidate the activity.