From: "Korn, Peter" <pkorn@lab126.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 8, 2020 at 12:13 PM
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Bruce Bailey <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Collections of web pages

Alastair, all,

Just a reminder, WCAG2ICT tackled this problem for non-web documents & non-web programs, and that approach may be helpful.

See set of documents (non-web) (as used in WCAG2ICT)<https://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2ict/#keyterms_set-of-documents> and set of software programs (as used in WCAG2ICT).<https://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2ict/#keyterms_set-of-software>

Regards,

Peter
--
Peter Korn | Director, Accessibility | Amazon Lab126
pkorn@amazon.com