From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2019 1:28 PM
To: Newton, Brooks (TR Product) <Brooks.Newton@thomsonreuters.com>
Cc: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>; Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; Detlev Fischer <detlev.fischer@testkreis.de>; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Focus visible (enh) update

+1

Although it feels a bit awkward to require hundreds of thousands of developers and designers to tweak websites, when a plugin like stylus on the user side seems to do quite well. But I can live with the SC understanding that lots of people aren't technical enough to use that type of AT yet, and there are some limits to plugins.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613-806-9005

LinkedIn
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.linkedin.com_in_davidmacdonald100&d=DwMFaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=W3VUihr49D2x8upR4FtjMIsy0FSGEnqb4ghTiQJMtRw&m=AV-qZXeb0BEgfUinGXkd46Q1-m0JWDkreV4aL6_kNyw&s=EbcJepmCIM0IsgppWVyvPGCfLgzLkKSnxi3wKDvDUWg&e=>

twitter.com/davidmacd<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__twitter.com_davidmacd&d=DwMFaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=W3VUihr49D2x8upR4FtjMIsy0FSGEnqb4ghTiQJMtRw&m=AV-qZXeb0BEgfUinGXkd46Q1-m0JWDkreV4aL6_kNyw&s=3pNWDMV31DFaSzfraJ6aenlUu4Kf3RJFwZ_G5gvialQ&e=>

GitHub<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_DavidMacDonald&d=DwMFaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=W3VUihr49D2x8upR4FtjMIsy0FSGEnqb4ghTiQJMtRw&m=AV-qZXeb0BEgfUinGXkd46Q1-m0JWDkreV4aL6_kNyw&s=nAn-FoRIz1ptKshPbOR-MPaBAkrVONI-TO9t-vFp4q4&e=>

www.Can-Adapt.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.can-2Dadapt.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=W3VUihr49D2x8upR4FtjMIsy0FSGEnqb4ghTiQJMtRw&m=AV-qZXeb0BEgfUinGXkd46Q1-m0JWDkreV4aL6_kNyw&s=4VfnsDRzBNYF8w5a5u4qkO2WRKeUVAJoJLiyVqUwXfY&e=>

  Adapting the web to all users
            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.davidmacd.com_disclaimer.html&d=DwMFaQ&c=4ZIZThykDLcoWk-GVjSLmy8-1Cr1I4FWIvbLFebwKgY&r=W3VUihr49D2x8upR4FtjMIsy0FSGEnqb4ghTiQJMtRw&m=AV-qZXeb0BEgfUinGXkd46Q1-m0JWDkreV4aL6_kNyw&s=6ve6H-BsXpNy71W6yZHMGPQVQcpDQ7Cwd82OxpLmfVM&e=>