Re: Focus visible (enh) update

+1

Although it feels a bit awkward to require hundreds of thousands of
developers and designers to tweak websites, when a plugin like stylus on
the user side seems to do quite well. But I can live with the SC
understanding that lots of people aren't technical enough to use that type
of AT yet, and there are some limits to plugins.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613-806-9005