Re: Focus stlyes for non-standard shapes

Hi Alastair,

Comment on star focus:

Not sure if I should comment, but would it not be far easier to
draw a rectangular box round the shape (you may in you mind to rotate the star by 40 degrees so you can apply a box with a horizontal edge)
Check if there is a contrasty focus indication of a minimum of 1px times length of larger edge of box (there clearly is, even accounting for the triangular bit / arm? of the star)
job done.

The operations you go through are bordering on weird - not really realistic to do, at least not in typical a conformance testing scenario (not sure what is typical for others though) :)
Detlev