Focus stlyes for non-standard shapes

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 16:34:48 +0000
To: "Abma, J.D. (Jake)" <Jake.Abma@ing.com>
CC: WCAG list <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Jake,

I took on the challenge of working out a complex example focus style, please take a look:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g9_WBgfhViWAaRFIWWt10CP5rBsEVIWm3vT1vWqrHvI/edit?ts=5d124fb5#heading=h.89wj87d8tp7z

There is a circular example (which I have found in the wild), and a star shape (which I haven’t seen in the wild for focus styles).

I’ve been through the in-document comments and responded / resolved them, so it’s a cleaner document at the moment. Until everyone comments again 😉

There is also an additional note on the SC text dealing with non-rectangular shapes.

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com/> / @alastc