Prohibiting authors from disabling Pinch Zoom as failure for Reflow 1.4.10

From: Joshue O Connor - InterAccess <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 14:25:37 +0000
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi,

In the failures section there are 'draft' failures listed. This one with
health warnings.

>   * @@ "Interfering with a user agent's ability to zoom" i.e., author
>     using: maximum-scale or minimum-scale or user-scalable=no or
>     user-scalable=0 in the meta element ?? @@ Note: InPinch zoom
>     thread on the WCAG list
>     <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2016AprJun/0502.html>people
>     did not seem to be in favor of this as a failure.

While it would make a tidy failure if we could say - 'do not disable
pinch zoom'. If that's not a runner it should be removed as a failure as
its currently confusing to see it there. I see Jon and Patricks comments
after David posed the question.

Any good reason for keeping it?

Thanks
--