Re: What is a failure of 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose?

Alastair Campbell wrote:

> Joshue O Connor wrote:
> > A well marked up and otherwise accessible form, is a fail of this SC
> *only* when it contains information about the user and none of the
> related metadata tokens (as per what are defined in/a la autocomplete
> attribute). Correct?
>
> That’s my understanding, I’d just phrase it on a per-input basis,
> you’d be looking at each field rather than the form as a whole.

Thanks Alistair - and I think you are right, its that 'on a per-input
basis' that's just not clear from the SC, and makes the practical 'how
to part' of this difficult to understand. Just look at this thread -
never mind how the real world will struggle with understanding it.

Josh

--
Joshue O Connor
Director | InterAccess.ie