RE: AGENDA - AGWG Teleconference, Tuesday 27th Nov

Sadly I won't be able to scribe today although I will be on the call... next week at conference so the 11th is mine!

From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: zondag 25 november 2018 22:39
To: WCAG list (w3c-wai-gl@w3.org) <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA - AGWG Teleconference, Tuesday 27th Nov

The AGWG will be meeting on Tuesday, 27th Nov  2018 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 2 hours).

Agenda

1.             Technique updates:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/TechniquesforApproval/

2.             Any other business

Please reply with regrets to the list (unless you usually attend the Thursday meeting).

To connect to the meeting:

Meeting call-in and web-ex information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag

IRC: http://irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #ag

Scribe list: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Scribe_List

Kind regards,

-Alastair

--

www.nomensa.com<http://www.nomensa.com/> / @alastc

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.