Re: What to work on next

This is an active time for Silver, and I expect that we will be asking
for AGWG agenda time at least monthly to show AGWG what Silver is
working on and get your input.  We can work together, but keep the main
AGWG focus on the 2.1 Techniques.  I expect that the Silver time in AGWG
meetings will increase toward the end of the summer when we have refined
prototypes to show and user testing results.

There are a number of small group and individual proposals being
developed, and AGWG members are very welcome to contribute their ideas
or to participate in them.  You do not need to add another conference
call, as the Silver conference calls right now are mostly coordination
calls. The actual work is mostly happening asynchronously in the:

  * Github Silver repo https://github.com/w3c/silver
  * Silver Google Drive
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19-9CE4c14vDZYheaKoriz-TjYl2rreiJ.

Please feel free to contribute your ideas  -- keeping in mind that
Silver is lower priority than the 2.1 Techniques.  I don't want the
Chairs to think I am distracting you all from the high priority work!  ;)

jeanne