Re: CFC - Target Size (2 options)

-1 to both, with a note that +1's Joshue's comment.

One advantage of the aggressive publishing cycle being imposed by the W3C
(aka roughly every 18 months +/-) means that we can shelve this for 2.1,
and continue working on it in 2.2 - we've broken the "all-or-nothing"
update approach. If it isn't ready now, it isn't ready now, and that's OK
(well, at least understandable), we can continue to keep working on it.
Meanwhile, regulators and legislators can use whichever version they choose
to point to, and/or develop legislative language that stays in step with
the rapid advances that technology imposes.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist