From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 10:08 PM
To: Abma, J.D. (Jake); Andrew Kirkpatrick; David MacDonald; Patrick H. Lauke
Cc: WCAG
Subject: RE: Issue 650 Does the Hover or focus SC apply to tabbed interfaces?

I read “additional content” as something that is added to the page, essentially over-the-top of the current page.

If you take a bit of content away and put something else in it’s place, that is new, but not additional. The note does say “and other nonmodal popups” so I don’t think many will read it as applying to tabs.

Cheers,

-Alastair

From: Abma, J.D. (

About the definition for “additional content”, as can be read in my other comments, it's not present and what's present doesn't fit with the SC.

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.