Re: Updates to Understanding 1.4.11 part 2

Hi John,

Yes, I think we certainly can encourage authors to do the right thing
in the Understanding docs and have advisory techniques. This is true
for 1.4.13 and 1.4.11.

But since we agree it is a User Agent fault, I suggest that we can't
fail authors if they don't set the outline / focus-style for 1.4.11 or
provide a title attribute fix for 1.4.13.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--
Laura L. Carlson