Re: My action Items

Hi Alastair

What should be done when the Understanding Branch is behind the master?

ie. The non-text content branch is behind the master.... the non-text
content is not as up to date as the master... it would be a big pain to
rebuild it... perhaps copy the Master back overtop of the non-text content
branch and then do a pull request??

Also the Status Messages branch has conflicts with the master Branch, it
was easier to rename and give it a new branch status messages, rather than
status changes.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*