From: Alastair Campbell [mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 1:35 PM
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: motion or scaling animations

Hi David,

The browser can't do it for you, there will still be author requirements.

The preference is set by the user, then you would have to put the transitions in a media query (CSS) or if-statement (JS) so that it doesn't apply when the user has set the preference.

If you look at the WebKit link in my previous email, it shows the techniques.

-Alastair

Apologies for typos, sent from a mobile.