Re: motion or scaling animations

Hi Alastair,

You wrote:

> Therefore my preferred formulation is:
>
> “Motion or size animations triggered by a user action can be disabled
> without preventing the action, unless the animation is essential to the
> functionality or the information being conveyed.”

I think that covers it.

As for Andrew's worry in the survey where he said, "I'm concerned
about the 'triggered by a user action' phrase. Does loading a page
constitute a user action?"
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/animation_from_interaction_review/results

I agree that loading a page is essential to the action so we have
addressed that bit.

Thank you for your hard work.

Kindest Regards,
Laura