From:   Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
To:     WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Date:   2017-11-14 09:28 AM
Subject:        CFC - Change Zoom Content to Reflow Content and change SC
text

Call For Consensus — ends Thursday November 16th at 12:30pm Boston time.

The Working Group has discussed a change to Zoom Content SC. The specific
changes are detailed in this survey:
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/ZoomContent_20171109/results

Call minutes: https://www.w3.org/2017/11/14-ag-minutes.html

If you have concerns about this proposed consensus position that have not
been discussed already and feel that those concerns result in you “not
being able to live with” this decision, please let the group know before
the CfC deadline.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick