Re: Proposed replies to Pointer Gestures public comments (IBM)

> Is there any other kind of pointer that is not single pointer that we
need to add here?

On the mobile platform, there are multiple gestures that require more than
one "finger"/pointer (pinch to zoom, swipe up with four or five fingers to
access the multitasking screen for iPad users, etc.) In that second
example, my understanding of the intent behind the SC was to say that in a
scenario where multiple-finger inputs are the "traditional" way of
interacting, that we don't exclude users who cannot provide multiple
inputs, and that a single-input alternative is provided.

(It may take extra steps to perform some of those functions, but critically
the task can be completed using nothing but single-input triggers)

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist