Re: Definition of "target" in "target size"

Could probably just switch "touch" with "pointer"

definition:

Target: Region of the display that will accept a pointer action. If a
portion of a pointer target that does not perform the same action or go to
the same page is overlapped by another pointer target such that it cannot
receive pointer actions, then that portion is not considered a pointer
target for purposes of pointer target measurements.

We've defined pointer elsewhere from the pointer events spec.

Copying Patrick the editor of Pointer events on this.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902