Re: new wording for Undo

I would suggest the introduction of steps. (it could be steps on one page
or across pages).

- When an action is one of a sequence of steps that need to be completed in
order to accomplish an activity, users can return to a previous step to
correct data entry, except when:

OR

Undo: When an action is one of a sequence of steps, users can return to the
previous  context and correct data entry without loss of non-dependent data
except when:

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*