Re: Rolling the personalization SC into 4.1.2

> but it has nothing to do with coga.
Ohh, I just assumed it did, because it was opened by you while entering all
the COGA SCs. I'm the administrator of the proposal... it hasn't gotten any
attention from the group yet.

> Are you suggesting adding the word context to it to include it?

Possibly... I'm  saying that it could be considered as Matt and others work
on rolling their ideas into 4.1.2

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*