RE: Rolling the personalization SC into 4.1.2

From: David MacDonald [mailto:david@can-adapt.com]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 2:59 PM
To: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>

> but it has nothing to do with coga.
Ohh, I just assumed it did, because it was opened by you while entering all the COGA SCs. I'm the administrator of the proposal... it hasn't gotten any attention from the group yet.

> Are you suggesting adding the word context to it to include it?

Possibly... I'm  saying that it could be considered as Matt and others work on rolling their ideas into 4.1.2
[Jason] The main problem with the COGA proposal at the moment is that there’s no clearly articulated conception of what is wanted beyond the current provisions of 1.3.1 and 4.1.2, and the technologies that would take advantage of whatever it is to support users cognitively are in incipient stages of development.

Thank you for your compliance.