RE: Moving Issues 62, 63, 71 to the conformance section

[Jason] That's a powerful argument. Note that the current definition of "Web page" supports this position in that it is explicitly connected to the URI.

> There's obviously gray area here in cases where the same URL does some
> server-side detection and, even though it's the same URL, serves different
> content depending on things like user agent...but in general I thought we agreed
> that unless there's an explicit mechanism on the page (like a "go to desktop
> version / go to mobile version") that the user can toggle to force loading of a
> specific alternative view, then the page counts as a single page, and its different
> states triggered by things the user can't easily control (e.g. screen size, user
> agent string, presence of a sensor or not) cannot be treated as separate
> alternatives.
[Jason] I agree, and it seems clear that the definition of "Web page" ensures that this is the case.

Thank you for your compliance.