Re: Moving Issues 62, 63, 71 to the conformance section

> So we argued (many many moons ago...2 years ago or so on the mailing
list?) that it's not a different version in this case, since the page is
still exactly the same, it just changes

I agree we successfully argued through it and it seemed a shoe in to
introduce some formal language to the understand
​ing​
conformance section of WCAG 2. But it tanked when trying to get it through.
So that's when it was moved to WCAG 2.1
​ and it has been taking on water there also.​

Should we cycle back to issue #197 in WCAG 2 and try to formalize that?
This is the ideal way to close the loop on this.

https://github.com/w3c/wcag/issues/197
​ ​

Cheers,
David MacDonald