Re: Proposal for WCAG 2.1 editing / review process

I agree separat files makes every sense from a tracking and history point
of view. It does complicate the 'build' and cognitive load though.

Slightly off topic but I see http://glitch.com from fogbuzz has gone for a
google doc-like shared editing experience, rather than VC complexities.
That said, their requirements are different.

Steve Lee
OpenDirective http://opendirective.com