Re: Support as an SC prefix?

Hi Alistair,

Interesting... we would likely have to detail what "Support" would entail
in our Techniques Section, but I like the general idea.

@Laura, as I read this, the author would need to ensure "Support" was
authored into the content, rather than *provide* the actual support. For
example, @alt text "supports" a screen reader user, but the author is not
required to provide a tool that surfaces that @alt text, only ensure that
the conditions are met (i.e. appropriate alt text) when a support tool (aka
screen reader) is invoked.

(Alastair, is that a correct understanding of your proposal?)

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist