RE: Publishing FPWD - immediate response needed.

I agree with Kathy, I think the  each task fource should each identify the 8 success criteria they would like to include
All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Thu, 16 Feb 2017 19:01:37 +0200 Kathy Wahlbin<kathy@interactiveaccessibility.com> wrote ----

    I agree and support the direction to incorporate a selection of SC from each TF into a FPWD draft provided that we mark the SC with a note that indicates that the SC is in a proposal stage and has not reached WG consensus.

 On the MATF call, people suggested adding a link to the other SCs that did not make the first draft so people can see what is on Github and comment?

  Kathy
 CEO & Founder
 Interactive Accessibility

 T (978) 443-0798  F (978) 560-1251  C (978) 760-0682
 E kathyw@ia11y.com
 www.InteractiveAccessibility.com