"we should not allow user testing in exceptions" (was Re: clarifing the debate)

Chairs,

Lisa has a fair point.

Can I request that a second CfC go out that explicitly states that "we
should not allow user testing in exceptions" - for the same reasons that
user-testing for conformance was rejected?

This way we can be sure that the consensus has been recorded properly and
accurately, and everyone understands what they are registering their
position on.

Thanks.

JF

--