Re: Graphics contrast updates

+1 to Jim's idea - as an early substitute to the Understanding Documents
that will need to be written, I am assuming that the wiki pages for each of
the newly proposed SC would suffice at first pass, as the data there will
likely end up in the Understanding docs more often than not.

Great idea Jim!

JF

--
John Foliot