Re: Sampling for Testability

Sampling is how WCAG is tested on large sites ... and this is in the WCAG
Testing Methodology document.

https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG-EM/

I would suggest WCAG has never been deterministic. Otherwise we wouldn't
have come up with the term high "inter rater reliability" .

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902