RE: Accessible authentication and we need a fundamental change

From: Gregg C Vanderheiden [mailto:greggvan@umd.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2017 1:32 PM

I’m not sure I like the term “at risk”.

I think that it would be better to call them other provisions we would like to see but we do not have qualifying language or something like that.

[Jason] I concur with Gregg’s comment. “At risk” is more appropriate when you’re later in the development process and having to make difficult inclusion/exclusion decisions. For the first working draft, though, I think it’s appropriate to separate the proposals we think are on track for meeting our standard for inclusion from those that need a lot more work.
And whatever we do, we need to specify why they are down in that list.

  *   Not testable  the way it’s currently worded
  *   doesn’t apply to everything the way it’s currently worded
  *    to technology specific the way it’s currently worded
  *   etc.
[Jason] Yes, exactly.

Thank you for your compliance.