Re: Issue 59: not for WCAG 2.1?

Ah thanks

1) agree this would be a problem for everyone.  So probably withdraw

2) if it were not a problem for all  — it probably would be better to say “ All functionality is operable with a pointer/click + keyboard having only <keys on the worst keyboard you want to support>.

but I do see this as a problem that everyone would have if it needs keyboard input that phones can’t provide.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu