Re: Regarding merging overlapping SCs

+1 to David's suggestion...to let overlaps exist at this early stage (with
clear indication that the overlaps will be resolved before moving to the
next stage).

Glenda

P.S.  David, thanks for the awesome analysis :)

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals