From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca<mailto:david100@sympatico.ca>>
Date: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 at 09:44
To: Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com<mailto:glenda.sims@deque.com>>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Word count of New SC compared to WCAG 2

Agree, I've updated the diagram.

http://www.davidmacd.com/blog/blogimages/venn-diagram-accessibility.png

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn

twitter.com/davidmacd<http://twitter.com/davidmacd>

GitHub<https://github.com/DavidMacDonald>

www.Can-Adapt.com<http://www.can-adapt.com/>

  Adapting the web to all users

            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy<http://www.davidmacd.com/disclaimer.html>

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 8:59 AM, Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com<mailto:glenda.sims@deque.com>> wrote:
David,

I love, love, love this VENN diagram.  What I would add to it (if I were in charge of the world) is the small refinement of saying that WCAG level A and level AA is the intersection between accessibility, viability and feasibility.  I think AAA can get by with lower viability and/or lower feasibility.

My 2 cents,

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com<http://deque.com>    |    512.963.3773<tel:(512)%20963-3773>

web for everyone. web on everything. -  w3 goals