Re: Adapting text CFC

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 07:33:29 -0500
To: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Cc: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, "public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org> WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi Andrew, Josh, and all,

Any update on this?

At the June 8th LVTF meeting the group agreed to the current language
for the Issue 78 Adapting Text SC. [1] It has no font bullet or color
bullet for the time being.

No AG participant has objected to the 3 spacing bullets. Wayne
recently completed more analysis of the spacing metrics and
reconfirmed the numbers. We have a scoping clause in place. So we
would like to have a CFC, if it is possible.

Can any AG participant not live with the current wording of the
adapting text SC being added to the editors draft? [1]

It would be good to get the SC out to the public for input if we can.

Thank you very much for your consideration.

Kindest Regards,
Laura
[1] https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78

--