Re: CFC Add User Interface Component Contrast (Minimum) to Editors Draft

The survey given in the survey results section is not the survey which
was sent out in this week's agenda.

That survey is at

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/Top3_18Apr2017/results

I'm still waiting to see the minutes of the meeting so determine what
sort of discussion went on about this issue. The link to the minutes
which was sent out is also bad.

Regards,

James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065