Discussion - Add Orientation SC to Editor's Draft

From: Joshue O Connor <josh@interaccess.ie>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 14:39:29 +0100
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
CC: "White, Jason J" <jjwhite@ets.org>, Marc Johlic <marc.johlic@gmail.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi all,

Moving this out of the CFC - to a separate thread for further discussion.

Thanks for that Steve.  We can of course iterate this SC.

I like the second amendment with the edit:

“Content is not locked to a specific display orientation, and
functionality of the content is operable in all display orientations,
except where a specific display orientation is essential for use of the
content or by user request.”

Thanks
--
Joshue O Connor