RE: CFC: Target Size and Target Size (no exception) SC

> Let's not get carried away here.  If you're talking about OS high contrast modes, those have no effect on web content.

They certainly do with user agents that support taking the high contrast colors and applying them to the page based on the user's preference.  This is support in Firefox and IE in Windows.

>   If you're talking about color inversion, that has mathematically zero effect on contrast ratio.

This absolutely does.  Inverted colors change the contrast.

Jonathan

Jonathan Avila
Chief Accessibility Officer
SSB BART Group
jon.avila@ssbbartgroup.com
703.637.8957 (Office)
Visit us online: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Blog
Download our CSUN Presentations Here!

The information contained in this transmission may be attorney privileged and/or confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.